[LAU] Music made with Linux: What happened in the middle?

Stuzz stuzz78 at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 4 01:05:47 UTC 2012

Good morning

"What happened in the middle?" is the title of my RPM Challenge entry.
For the uninitiated, the RPM Challenge is an annual motivation album
writing event with a simple rule: write and record 10 songs (or 35 minutes
worth) of music in the month of February.

This was my first time taking part and I was happy enough with the results
to release it as my debut album on Bandcamp: http://stuzz.bandcamp.com

All sounds were recorded with a recent svn of Ardour3
All drums were programed with Hydrogen using the GCSW-2 kit for all but
"Let It Slide", where I used the Big Mono kit.

As usual with Bandcamp, you can stream the lower quality audio, or if you
Buy Now for $0 or above, you can choose the quality you want, all the way
up to FLAC.

It's a bit rock, a bit metal, and a few other things.  My favorite songs
are 04-Around You, closely followed by 09-From the Flames.

The album is released under a Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.

Hit me up if you want to know any details about the putting together of
the album.  Comments, suggestions and anything else is also welcome and
encouraged.

Regards
Stuzz
http://stuzz.bandcamp.com