[LAU] ecasound/nama signal path queries

Renato rennabh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:06:06 UTC 2012

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:05:11 +0100
Renato <rennabh at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 23:09:51 +0000
> James Mckernon <jmckernon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You're also right that Ingen is ideal for this, but the last time I
> > used it, I was frustrated by how unstable it seemed to be. Might
> > give it another go soon and see if things have improved, though.
> >

> Hi, you might also wanna try alsa modular synth, it's very nice

attached is an ams example I was just playing with. It has a simple
feedback loop, and in it are a delay and a low pass filter. I've
also put a limiter to try and avoid the nasty peaks you tend to
get with feedback loops, but really I have mostly no idea what I'm
doing. Assign some parameters to midi knobs and you're in for some
fun ;)

cheers,
renato