[LAU] wiki.linuxaudio.org issue

Robin Gareus robin at linuxaudio.org
Fri Mar 9 18:22:15 UTC 2012

Hi Josh,

I noticed that too. It happened after a recent update.
There's a few other pages that don't load, as well. Basically all pages
that require >128MB of PHP memory to be rendered.

It seems to be a problem with the version of apache+php that we're using
and mmap'ing NFS: "xc_fcntl_lock failed errno:9". I hope to resolve it
ASAP, but I'm traveling not may get around to do that before Monday,
March/12. Maybe Ico or Marc-Olivier will track it down before then.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
best,
robin root.