[LAU] wiki.linuxaudio.org issue

Robin Gareus robin at linuxaudio.org
Sat Mar 10 14:20:48 UTC 2012

On 03/10/2012 07:47 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> On 03/09/2012 01:22 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:
>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> I noticed that too. It happened after a recent update.
>> There's a few other pages that don't load, as well. Basically all pages
>> that require>128MB of PHP memory to be rendered.
>>
>> It seems to be a problem with the version of apache+php that we're using
>> and mmap'ing NFS: "xc_fcntl_lock failed errno:9". I hope to resolve it
>> ASAP, but I'm traveling not may get around to do that before Monday,
>> March/12. Maybe Ico or Marc-Olivier will track it down before then.
>>
>> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>> best,
>> robin root.
>>

> Robin,
>
> Is this a matter of a buggy update or misconfiguration, or something
> entirely different? If it is an update, we could temporarily downgrade
> apache/php to see if that fixes it for the time being.

I tried that. Apache - both 2.0 and 2.2 segfault!

I think the problem started when the physical machine under the LAO VM
broke and the VM was migrated to a a new host.. Since almost all of the
server runs from NFS and there are issues with locking I suspected
php-xcache; but disabling it did not help.

I'll be online again in 3-4 hours and may have some time to dig in the logs.

best,
robin