[LAU] My JX-8P is dead, any SW based synth that can handle the heritage? :-(

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Sun Mar 11 13:19:08 UTC 2012

Reply to All / Reply to List
On Sunday 11 March 2012 13.11.21 headless wrote:
> I dont know if it runs on Linux, but the Arturia Jupiter-8V is as far
> as i know the best emulation of the jupiter 8. But it costs money..

I have nothing against paying for what I use and I think that the price
is probably right. The character sounds  a little bit different (not
badder, just different) from the Junos and the XP to me and I might be
able to live with that, however it's Win and Mac only. I only pay, use
and support stuff that run glitch free and native in my 64-bit system.

Thanks for the tip :-)

Jostein