[LAU] blvco LADSPA plugin

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Mar 12 00:06:12 UTC 2012

Hi Fons!
   thanks for the explanation. Yes, I've been reading up on it and I've come
across soft sync.
   I'm happily awaiting your new improved versions of these plugins. Until that
time, I'd be just as happy fooling around with these ones in csound.
   Ah, anaother short question: What's the octave port for? If csound sorts
them all correctly, I heard something like a filter effect.
   and another small conundrum, which I've been pondering: There's is the audio
port frequency, to which I can send, whatever I like - so it seems - and
nothing changes, but it responds to the tuning control port.
   thanks again for these plugins, I enjoy them, even with all the trial and
error research going on. :-) No, it isn't too much really. :-)
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======