[LAU] A netbook which is good for Linux Audio

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 08:00:10 UTC 2012

Hey guys!

Every once in a while this question is asked on the list. This time it is
me. I want to buy a netbook, for it to be easy to carry around and have
long battery life.
My wife has a Samsung X120, which is great. She runs Photoshop on it quite
fine. But it is out of stock almost everywhere.

I was wondering if anyone of you can advice a netbook that will work well
with Linux (I use Ubuntu) and yet have enough performance to work with
Linux Audio.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/