[LAU] Hydrogen: JackSession, saving goes wrong!

thijs van severen thijsvanseveren at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:07:50 UTC 2012

2012/3/15 rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola at gmail.com>

> On 03/15/2012 01:59 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Whenever I want to save Hydrogen (beta) in a JackSession via Qjackctl,
>> it gives me this message:
>>
>> Sorry, the Hydrogen-Songfile is not saved properly in this Jack-Session!
>> You have to repeat the "Save-Session" procedure from your
>> Jack-Session-Manager.
>>
>> Strange behavior. And Iirc it goes totally wrong when you choose 'save
>> and quit' in Qjackctl session and the Hydrogen file isn't already saved.
>> Then the other apps in the session are already closed, and then you want
>> to save the session?!!
>>

> I want to add that this is really annoying. If the devs did a little
> testing themself or thought about it a few minuts longer, this stuff can be
> avoided imho. Sorry it frustrates me atm.

Hi Rosea
thanks for your report, i will add it to the bug tracker
we are aware that there are some problems with jack session and will look
into it
i understand your frustration, and i also wish we could just skip the beta
stage, but that's not so simple  ;-)
grtz
Thijs

follow me on my Audio & Linux blog <http://audio-and-linux.blogspot.com/> !