[LAU] Mixer4 discussion

plutek plutek at infinity.net
Fri Mar 16 16:23:59 UTC 2012

From: grekimj at acousticrefuge.com
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 06:49:46 -0500

> ...discuss the motivation behind writing the Mixer4
> software, my background, or features and limitations of the program.

i've been thinking about the possibilities here, and love the targeted, minimal aspect of Mixer4. you mention that busses and subgroups are not (yet) implemented -- perhaps, if one regards the program as a completely modular thing and extends that to running multiple instances in sequence or simultaneously, as required, all via scripts, then it really becomes arbitrarily flexible and can accomplish many things including busses and subgroups easily!

cheers!
.pltk.