[LAU] Ubuntu Studio

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Mar 18 22:07:17 UTC 2012

Hi Robin1
   First of all thanks for the link, that does provide a lot of good info,
packed in one place.
   As to the website itself: Lynx doesn't see the alternate plaine html link,
links2 (and thus elinks) do. I'm not really sure, if these special versions
are necessary. Place a hidden link to "skip navigation" or "skip to content"
and it should be fine, unless you depend a lot on javascript. to be fair:
Javascript is nowadays accepted. Still it's no good for all those text based
browsers and from what I hear, the GUI-based browsers aren't really fun with
Orca, yet. This might have changed with the latest version, but there are very
few distros, that I know off, which have it included in stable branches yet.
   Kind regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======