[LAU] Moment with Monosynth video

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Tue Mar 20 02:10:00 UTC 2012

In case anyone has an interest in watching me play "Moment with Monosynth" from a couple years ago, I recorded a video some time ago, and finally got around to trying out Kdenlive to process/sync/edit it and post it to YouTube, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZKjK2P8WrM

The performance is a bit more bombastic and wanky, and loses most of the sublety of the original, but it was noisy out (there was a creek nearby) and that encouraged playing a bit too loud.

Also, not only am I boring to look at, but I had just finished hiking before recording this, and it was cold and windy, so I was looking especially disheveled. Still, for 10 minutes of work, it at least documents a performance made completely with linux audio/video.

Enjoy.

-ken