[LAU] [OT] Videos from a show with my students

Fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 24 13:56:39 UTC 2012

Le 24/03/2012 03:08, Dave Phillips a écrit :
> Greetings,
>
> Three videos from a show we put on in February :
>
> Nationwide
>     http://youtu.be/aO6i4jrulrM
>
> Comfortably Numb
>     http://youtu.be/K5DwwlCt81Y
>
> The Sultans Of Swing
>     http://youtu.be/UC-92sgDVt0
>
> The connection to Linux audio is a bit stretched, I admit, but we do
> use Audacity to learn the songs in detail, especially the solos. The
> vids were edited and rendered with Kdenlive running on a 64-bit Arch box.
>
> Regarding the audio/video resolution: It is what it is. I didn't make
> the original recordings, and I applied no processing beyond a/v fades
> in Kdenlive.
>
> Enjoy. :)
Have enjoy Dave, thanks for sharing !
Your Ibanez student seems full of promises on Floyds' tune, and the poor
guy plays the hardest part on Dire Straits cover : frustration...
Oh, Sam's mommy (?) has a loud voice ;-)
Have a nice week end,
Fred

--
Ah, si chaque grain de sable choisissait d'apporter sa goutte d'eau, hein ?