[LAU] Guitarix release 0.22beta1

Andreas Degert andreas.degert at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:02:59 UTC 2012

Am 25. März 2012 11:00 schrieb David Baron <d_baron at 012.net.il>:
> On Sunday 25 March 2012 00:19:31 Andreas Degert wrote:
[...]
>> I think you are right, with these options the source files for
>> zita-convolver and
>> zita-resampler are included directly and those linker errors should
>> disappear. But
>> I'd like to see the waf configure options that were used and the output of
>> that command and of "./waf -v", because the configure step need to make
>> sure that those symbols can be found by the linker.
>
> Here is the output of ./waf after ./waf configure --includeconvolver --
> includeresampler --optimization

hmm... what I really wanted to see was the output of the failed build and
the corresponding configure command but my wording was not clear enough..
Anyhow from the log I see that the compile was successful, so I hope the
program now works for you too :-)

Btw., we have found a bug which leads to switches in the rack units not
being set after starting the program (effectively changing the loaded state
and scratch presets), so I'll make a beta2 release. Downloading and re-compiling
is recommended...

Many thanks to you and all the people testing the beta release, without them
we would not be able to reach a solid release.

ciao
Andreas