[LAU] More stuff from the vaults, PHASEX and AMS insanity

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Mon Mar 26 07:53:05 UTC 2012

This one is from the end of 2008; it is an outtake from a "Me And My Cronies" CD.

It heavily features PHASEX in the beginning and middle, and AMS towards the end.

It is highly experimental noisy dissonant electronic jazz.

http://storage.restivo.org/music/Cronies/Not_OK_Computer.ogg

And it's 14 minutes long.

Jeeebus.... what were we thinking?

This might be a good track to clear out a party at the end of the night, when you really wish everyone would go home.

I made it to about 3 minutes in, then I just couldn't take it anymore.

-ken