[LAU] A whole bunch of synth patches

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:08:56 UTC 2012

2012/3/28 Ken Restivo <ken at restivo.org>

> As requested, I have put all of the synth patches I used to use for live
> and studio work, up on GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/kenrestivo/Linux-synth-patches
>
> They're for AMS, PHASEX, and WhySynth, which were the main
> non-sample-based synths I used.
>
> Many, if not most, of the patches were based on one preset or another that
> came with the synths, so I'll guess they should be licensed the same as the
> synths, which IIRC was GPL. Sorry to be so murky about it, but I just don't
> remember.
>
> In any case, clone away, and enjoy.
>
> -ken

Just the other day I was asking you about your patches. This is perfect for
I am gathering patches, templates, fx, etc to be included on the next Musix
and linked in our wiki.

I'm looking forward to try them myself.

As always, thank you so much for this, Ken.

--
Carlos sanchiavedraz
* Musix GNU+Linux