No subject

Sat Mar 10 13:28:07 UTC 2012

yoshimi brought in performance over zynaddsubfx, and I don&#39;t think<br>
there is any reason why you should be using zyn instead of yoshimi.<br>
One reason I switched to using Yoshimi instead of Zyn was because Zyn would=
 frequently simply hang, unresponsive, when running JACK at what I consider=
ed low latencies (8-16ms). (Other folk on the list probably don&#39;t consi=
der that low latency at all.) Yoshimi didn&#39;t have that problem.<br>

I THINK Yoshimi uses more CPU than Zyn, never checked to measure.<br>
The Yoshimi UI is cleaner than Zyn&#39;s, more readable. I think both of th=
em would benefit by realizing that the typical graphics UI now is much high=
er resolution than the cramped little spaces the UI seems to be designed fo=
r, but that&#39;s could be just my opinion.<span><font color=3D"#888888"></=
font></span><br>

 for fixing the bug in Yoshimi through the AUR package (even though it come=
s from upstream).<br>

--f46d0418258261f16c04bd28935a--