[LAU] What Focusright firewire interfaces are fully working and currently available?

Yvonnick Noel yvonnick.noel at free.fr
Sat May 5 12:57:09 UTC 2012

Hi Drew,

I have been using a Focusrite Firewire Pro24 for a year now. Works like
a charm under Tango Studio (Jeremie Jongepier helped me to configure
some audio and priorities aspect) and the FFADO driver.

I note but this minor problem: I have to launch Jack twice, as it first
complains about a ressource to be busy (or something). Not too much of a
problem, I got used to it. Once launched, everything is OK.

HTH,

Yvonnick Noel