[LAU] Very frustrating problem with JACK and exporting through mixbus

Jason Jones poeticintensity at gmail.com
Sat May 5 20:32:54 UTC 2012

> Since issue doesn't occur 100% of the time, maybe it's something specific
> to projects that have the problem - like a particular plugin or softsynth
> patch?
>
> I would think this as well, except that when I didn't know what was going
on at the beginning of when this problem was occurring, I would turn all
external processes off and then back on again intermittently for 10-20
minutes (not changing anything within mixbus) and it would successfully
export.  I would then try to export again (changing nothing anywhere), and
it would fail completely to export at all.

Very frustrating.  I've been working on this off and on now for months.
 You guys are the first people to actually respond.  It seems like I'm the
only person on earth having this issue.

Thank you for looking into this (or at least giving it a bit of thought).

--Jason