[LAU] Tube Open Movie Project

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Fri May 11 20:08:47 UTC 2012

On 05/11/2012 08:59 PM, Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> Again credit to Robin for
> the excellent Jadeo software, even if it seems to want to turn everyone in
> the video into Smurfs while I am viewing in it, but I suspect that is more
> due to a very out of date version.

Hi Seablade,

Please file a bug-report. There have been an issue WRT to correcting the
aspect-ratio (Pixel-Aspect, Display-Aspect).
Attach the output of `ffprobe video-file` if possible and `xjadeo -V`
(or `/Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/MacOS/Jadeo -V` or `\xjadeo.exe -V`)

I don't think this has been fixed on the non-x11 jadeo (OSX) version.
The binary still ships with a rather old version of ffmpeg/libav.

best,
robin