[LAU] Any linux audio musicians in San Francisco

Florent Berthaut florent at hitmuri.net
Sat May 12 04:22:22 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm in San Francisco/Palo Alto for two months and I was wondering if
there was some linux audio musicians around here who would like to have
a beer or jam ...
I went to the San Francisco electronic musicians meetup two days ago,
but there were mostly mac/protools/ableton guys ...

Florent

--
    Florent Berthaut