[LAU] ground-loops -- was Re: USB audio interfaces >= 8

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed May 16 23:17:44 UTC 2012

On 16.05.2012 23:19, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Now Quested is not a low-budget name, so I was quite surprised to
> find that their QA overlooked such a basic thing. I wrote to them
> reporting the problem - and never got any answer.

You will probably get a rather quick answer once your lawyer (or your
insurance' lawyer) claims for the damage this did to your equipment and
your health.
You will also get a quick response once you report this to the concerned
authorities (in Germany probably TÜV or VDE).

Have fun,

Arnold
--
Dieses Email wurde elektronisch erstellt und ist ohne handschriftliche
Unterschrift gültig.