[LAU] Muse beta?

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:16:41 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Robert Jonsson <spamatica at gmail.com> wrote:

> Being a bit biased as I'm part of MusE's dev team I would say that the
> beta, or even better, the latest svn is much better than 1.1.
> As you may know I dabble a bit with Using MusE also and it works very
> good for me.

I've used the Muse2 beta a bit, but not yet for any actual real
projects yet (mainly use Rosegarden & Ardour/MixBus), but it's a good
app with a lot of good features and easy to use interface. I am going
to use it for my next big project to see how well it holds up.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com