[LAU] Ambient quasi-Persian music

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:48:10 UTC 2012

Hey man thanks for listening!

My wife had the exact same comment, needed more percussion! This was
an artificially short piece, as I created it to be performed at a
special concert so had to limit it at about 4 minutes. I think that
center section needs to be a LOT longer, and I may re-do the piece
with that in mind. The guitar sound is thin, I admit, and not as thick
and heavy as the other piece. When I redo it, I would likely make it a
bit heavier and thicker. Less harmonies here, too, since it's not
something used much in Persian or Arabic music.

I got a fretless guitar this week, going to start working on
incorporating that sound into my music soon!

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com