[LAU] Ambient quasi-Persian music

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:05:16 UTC 2012

Strings are from EastWest/Quantum Leap "Masters of the Silk Road"
collection (Persian String Orchestra), percussion is from Kontakt 5
standard libraries (yes, I do use Windows 7 for samplers, but all of
the sequencing, recording and mixing was done with Linux apps)

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com