[LAU] state of jamin

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Sun May 20 15:12:52 UTC 2012

On 2012-05-20 00:21, Jason Jones wrote:
> I then went to mixbus and found
> the LinuxDSP suite of LV2 plugins to be exceptional (para-EQ with
> mult-band compressor).  Works like a charm.

Ok, so more people use these. Thanks for the info.

They are closed source, and commercial right? As I rarely use lv2 I'm
not really keen on paying for them for this single project, are there
free alternatives (mostly eq, comp and reverb) with gui I should look
for? I tried eq10q, but had trouble with the gui, not sure if I'm doing
something wrong or there's a bug, wasn't able to dial in anything, the
gui seemed unresponsive...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk