[LAU] denoising audio files

Ricardus Vincente wizardofgosz at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:15:48 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 16:29 +0200, hermann wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 22.05.2012, 09:57 -0400 schrieb Ricardus Vincente:
> >  I mentioned the idea of a Kickstarter campaign to fund development of
> > some decent plugins a few weeks ago in the Open Source Musicians
> > forum,
>
> Open Source Musicians forum? I search for some time now for a
> Open Source Musicians forum in the web,
> could you give me a link were it is?

 Oh, sorry, bad choice of words We do have a Wiki site, but when I said
forum, I meant IRC.

 Freenode.com #opensourcemusicians

 It was being discussed about two weeks ago when I pitched the idea to
the channel, and to some people in the #ardour channel.  I also started
a thread on linuxDSP's KVR forum, but it seemed to die pretty quickly up
there.

 Rich...