[LAU] Digits VST for Linux

Louis Gorenfeld louis.gorenfeld at gmail.com
Sat May 26 16:26:23 UTC 2012

Hmm do you have all the libraries? It *should* work on Ubuntu 10 since
that's what I compiled it with. It's also a 32-bit .so, which I think
I initially failed to mention on my site. On Linux, I've only tested
it so far with Renoise, so maybe give it a shot there.

I'm trying it right now with QTractor but it's greyed out in the
add-track menu with no error in the log. I'm probably doing something
wrong since this is the first time I've tried QTractor :)

Louis