[LAU] jack2 turned verbose

rncbc rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue May 29 13:50:35 UTC 2012

On 2012-05-29 13:00, David Adler wrote:

> there is ~/.jackdrc, belonging to qjackctl if I'm not mistaken.
> Nothing else, nothing in /etc. I'm starting jack from the command
> line, so it shouldn't(?) matter anyway. Jack1 behaves a usual.

~/.jackdrc does NOT belong to qjackctl. there's a qjacktl option to
update it, for courtesy :)

~/.jackdrc is the command line source (some call it configuration) for
the auto-start feature of jackd, when not currently up and running--it
belongs to jack itself; it might not be of any use or just irrelevant if
jackdbus is in charge though.

cheers
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela