[LAU] jack2 creates 4 threads

mkrause mathias.krause at xs-embedded.de
Wed May 30 14:37:44 UTC 2012

Hi List,

i switched my system to use jack2 (1.9.8). As i wanted to make sure,
that SCHED_FF is used and threads got the right priority i took a look
at ps:

I can see, that jackd includes now 4 threads. Only one of them is using
SCHED_FF with higher priority. Is that correct?

regards,
Mathias

XS Embedded GmbH
Peterzeller Strasse 8
D-78048 Villingen - Schwenningen

Telefon +49 (7721) 4060 - 478
Fax     +49 (7721) 4060 - 499

www.xse.de
Mathias.Krause at xse.de

:::::::::: based.on.visions ::::::::::

XS Embedded GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Michael Maier, Rainer Oder

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Freiburg i.Br., HRB 705237
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Peterzeller Strasse 8, 78048 Villingen-Schwenningen
USt-Id Nummer: DE268786819

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.