[LAU] Box under £400

Egor Sanin egor.sanin at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:57:45 UTC 2012

If you are not adverse to buying components and building a system, I
can't recommend a fanless cpu/motherboard combo from Intel enough:
Intel Desktop Board D525MW

A little underpowered (1.8 GHz) but fits the RAM spec you noted.  I
have one of these and it's really awesome.  You can get one for under
$100 here in Canada.  You've got a PCI slot, so stick in a firewire
card and you're good to go.  It's also tiny, 170 x 170 mm.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-board-d525mw.html