[LAU] Any Mixbus Users with this Issue

S C Rigler riglersc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 00:32:21 UTC 2012

I was wondering if any Mixbus users are able to load sessions via command
line.  On my system the argument to load a session is ignored and Mixbus
just goes into the usual startup dialog where it asks you to either create
a new session or pick an existing one.  It's not a huge problem but it
would be great if I could incorporate it into session management or startup
scripts so that it could launch into a project without intervention from me.

So, am I the only one having this problem?

--Steve