[LAU] A sort of tune thingy

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Mon Nov 5 19:19:13 UTC 2012

On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:14:23 -0800
"Len Ovens" <len at ovenwerks.net> wrote:

> On Sun, November 4, 2012 12:34 pm, Folderol wrote:
> > I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now and think it is at the
> > right place (that's incredibly quick for me).
> >
> > Hope you enjoy.
> >
> > http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Dark_Mist.ogg
>
> I really enjoyed the sounds. There are many synths in use, but most are
> used to replace expensive string sections etc. It is nice to hear a synth
> sounding like ... well a synth. The tune seems to go well with the sounds
> too. The sounds while obviously synth, are still very musical and pleasant
> to listen to.

Thanks Len. I try very hard to match sounds to the music, and usually end up
making quite a few changes from the 'as recorded' instruments.

> I don't find it as dark as the name might suggest, contemplative though.

That'll do for me. I've had quite varied comments from listeners, so I guess
everyone reads in their own experiences.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk