[LAU] And another official release

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Nov 10 16:46:53 UTC 2012

Hello et bonjour! :-)
   And this is the other outstanding release. this time I took more care
regarding the links and I wasn't in such a trance. :-) I can only say: thanks
to everyone, who has helped me create this album. There were a lot of people,
including Joern, who designed the album art, which unfortunately won't appear
anywhere but on the six copies of this CD. Yes, it was the first and only
time, that I decided to make a fully fledged CD from that, with everything.
and from inspiration, to recording, to proof-listening and reading, I got help
from lots of very nice people, Both from this list and somewhere else in the
world. this time the concept is much more evident, mostly in inspiration, but
also in the titles, in some quoted music and production.
   So here we are with "Soit-il la Vie: Intense, Aimante":
http://juliencoder.de/nama/soit_il_la_vie
   I had a fond time with it. I hope, you may also have a few nice minutes with
it. - And that's the "back log" cleared.
   Warm regards
         Julien