[LAU] "Official" :-) Album Release

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sun Nov 11 17:40:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 22:50:37 +0100 (CET)
Julien Claassen <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>    I had put this off for such a long time. so here is "A Year starting Now".
> If memory doesn't betray me, you may have heard all of these songs already,
> but here they are in one piece and with the general idea, gently holding them
> together. You can't really call it a concept.
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/a_year_starting_now/
>    You will find short explanations for each piece and downloads in OGG and mp3
> format. I hope, that seeing them organised and explained together makes a
> little more sense.
>    More shall follow soon.
>    Warm regards
>          Julien

At last I've found the time to listen to these properly. One or two  remember,
especially Fazit (which gets a regular airing while I'm driving.

These are all excellent compositions and performances, and cover quite a wide
range of styles.

P.S.
I think my second favourite is The English Man - but maybe I'm biased :P

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk