[LAU] Statement from RME regarding to Linux

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Nov 14 12:36:52 UTC 2012

The translation of [1] is very simple, THEY DON'T HELP CUSTOMERS USING
LINUX. I should ask the Linux community for support.

Hm? I paid RME, does RME pay the Linux community to do the support?
Does RME give all the needed information, so that theoretically a driver
could be written?

Regards,
Ralf

[1]