[LAU] Where is the ALSA source now?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Nov 16 05:24:23 UTC 2012

Hi :),

RME is friendly and helpful and they're interested in the status of
the driver. Unfortunately I don't know how to report the status. I
neither got an reply on ALSA devel mailing list, nor did I find a
source to download latest version from ALSA.

Does anybody know the status? Is the driver under development? Is all
needed information available?

I know some people on the audio list hate me :D, but this isn't a
request to write a driver for the bad Ralf, RME is willing to give
information, but they need information too ;). And I suspect that they
prefer to talk to ALSA developers than to share information with
hundreds of individual Linux users ;).

Btw. ADAT for FreeBSD already should work for the HDSPe AIO :).

Any idea where I can take a look myself at the status, IOW does somebody
know a link to an accessible git or something like that?

Even the links to the current ALSA version are broken. I didn't find a
link to the sources, just mails from other people searching the source
codes too.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/102936

Regards,
Ralf