[LAU] rtirq for Arch 64 ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Nov 16 22:53:33 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Perhaps a fellow Archer can point me in the right direction. I have
Rui's latest script installed at /etc/rc.d/rtirq, its config file is at
/etc/conf.d/rtirq, and the rtirq.service script is at
/usr/lib/systemd/system/rtirq.service. I can start and stop the service
without complaint from the system but when I check its status I get only

[dlphilp at BigBlack ~]$ rtirq restart
[dlphilp at BigBlack ~]$ rtirq status

   PID CLS RTPRIO  NI PRI %CPU STAT COMMAND
     3 TS       -   0  19  0.0 S    ksoftirqd/0

64-bit system, up to date, with kernel 3.6.6 SMP PREEMPT. Any suggestions ?

Best,

dp