[LAU] New music made with Linux: Proggy B.day 2 Q

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Nov 20 00:39:04 UTC 2012

On Monday 19 November 2012 19:33:33 Julien Claassen did opine:

> Hello everyone!
>    Here's another merry, little tune. Well the original tune might be
> considered merry, but I can't stand the ear of it. :-) So I resolved a
> slight problem: there was no prog version and certainly none, that was
> set in a minor key. So that's it:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/proggy_birthday_2_q.mp3
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/proggy_birthday_2_q.ogg
>    Have fun! And a happy birthday to a good friend. :-) Feedback as ever
> is welcome. :-)
>    Warm regards
>          Julien

Excellent Julian!  It rather captures the mood when I celebrate yet another
birthday, because it seems to ask the question in a somewhat somber tone,
"will I be around a year from now to do it again?"

At my age, 78, & diabetic condition, that really is a coin toss.  One I
hope I win, but generally I have had a tolerable good ride so far.

Keep on truckin.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Alex Haley was adopted!