[LAU] looking for command-line/scriptable mastering software

Grekim grekimj at acousticrefuge.com
Thu Nov 22 19:42:03 UTC 2012

Ecasound or Nama may indeed be a better fit for this users project.  The
only real disadvantage I can think of in my program is that automation
is currently limited to track and submix volumes, so if you need to
de-ess or kill noise for a few seconds somewhere, you'd have to jump
through a few hoops.

For the record:

1  The delay based panning is quite neat and it obviously only affects
mono tracks.  Stereo tracks can be balanced in the traditional way.

2  Not sure what the gripe is about integers.  My summing is exact
because of it.   The effects are 64 bit double floats.

3  Yes, it is stereo, not surround sound if that's what was meant.

4  The session and audio files can be in a different directory than the
binary.