[LAU] My first album ever is finally done!

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:46:13 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

I finally finished my first real project, which I call "Insomnilund". It's
an 8 track album with a mixture of instrumentals in different genres.
Mainly I'd say it's hiphop-influenced, but there's some acoustic guitars
and other stuff in there aswell!

I want to sincerely thank anyone who has helped me, feedbacked me and just
simply talked to me on IRC hehe. It's been a long and at times tedious
process, but it feels very good to actually have finished something.
Hopefully someone might even like it! =)

It's available in several forms and formats (Flac, Ogg, MP3, all archived
in zip) on http://www.ironink.se/music.htm . It's also available on both
Bandcamp ( http://zthmusic.bandcamp.com ) and Soundcloud (
http://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/sets/insomnilund ), and I even started a
Facebook-page for fun, if anyone feel like they want to provide me with my
first like hehe =) http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZTHmusic/479501088740406 .

Thanks anyone for listening! I hope you enjoy!

Regards,
Gabriel