[LAU] [OT] Beers for live use

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Fri Nov 23 20:28:06 UTC 2012

On 11/23/2012 08:58 PM, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> no need to carry those around, you can find them in virtually every supermarket!

Yes but that's not the same beer, at least, it is said it is not the
same beer. I wouldn't be surprised if SABMiller puts the same beer in
every brand they sell but people are all in awe when the stuff is on
draught at the brewery in Plzen itself.

> nice beer indeed:)

True, Pilsner Urquell is very tasty indeed. Pity I barely drink beer
from multinationals. So no Heineken, Inbev, SABMiller or Bavaria beers
in my fridge.

> I hope I can make it too to Graz this time, the only thing speaking against it is my daughter's b'day on May 9th...

Then it's my son's birthday too. So I won't be there on the first day of
the conference.

Jeremy