[LAU] looking for command-line/scriptable mastering software

Grekim grekimj at acousticrefuge.com
Mon Nov 26 02:14:00 UTC 2012

Sorry it was taken in an insulting way.  I have a lot of respect for
what you guys have done and do.  I would gladly pay (you) for software
that is relevant to me.

I don't think the code is a mess at all.  It runs very efficiently...I
had to master an 18 minute track and it did the processing and file
creating in around 20 seconds.  Sure, I could break things off into more
functions and name variables more descriptively.

I know it will not make money, but some of the effects, however, may be
sellable as AU or VST plug-ins.  Still, I'd rather just focus on Linux
development.

If my software is irrelevant than no one should care about the source
code, no?

If your feelings are pretty much the general feeling here then I will go.

Grekim