[LAU] [LAD] CAPS* as LV2

Bruno Gola brunogola at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:36:59 UTC 2012

Hi LAD!

We are working on a project (more news soon) and as part of our job we
are porting some good old LADSPA and other plugins/effects to LV2.

So far we have CAPS, TAP, some Guitarix and Rakarrack stuff. Also
we've been working on some LV2 plugins (sooperlooper-lv2 for example,
you can find what I'm doing here:
http://github.com/brunogola/sooperlooper-lv2-plugin )

As we are in development/testing phase we never released anything, but
I think it's time to release our work on CAPS so you don't have to do
the same we did already.

So... http://github.com/portalmod/caps-lv2/

You may notice some new extensions inside the .ttl files, we are
working on some documentation for that.

Bruno Gola <brunogola at gmail.com>
http://bgo.la/ | +55 11 9-5552-3599