[LAU] Music made with Linux: Kaotik Samanyolu

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Tue Oct 2 19:20:25 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 13:04:53 +0300
Ali Polatel <polatel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Here is a cover of an old song whose singer passed away today...
> Sad coincidence, I was trying to play this song on my midi keyboard when I
> heard he is gone...
>
> mostly qtractor + whysynth
> Trying to learn those two...
> Comments, critics most welcome!
>
> (The title translates to `Chaotic Milkyway')
>
> http://soundcloud.com/hayaliali/kaotiksamanyolu
>
> 		-alip

I thought the vocal in the first section could have been more pronounced, and
the supporting instrument would have worked better with a 'warmer' sound. For
me, the second instrumental section didn't seem to fit, and I don't really know
what to make of it.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

--
Will J Godfrey