[LAU] Ardour: moving tracks up and down ?

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Oct 6 12:15:39 UTC 2012

Hello,

  Is it possible to move tracks up or down in the editor ?  Ardour
2.8.12.  It is possible to make them thinner or thicker by using the
small handle on the left corner, but is it possible to move them ?  I
have tried a few mouse button combinations to no avail.  I would use
that for instance, to move down a set of tracks considered as a sketch
while I keep the upper part of the editor for new tracks to be recorded.

Thanks.