[LAU] [LAD] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:24:36 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM, David Olofson <david at olofson.net> wrote:

> On Friday 12 October 2012, at 10.27.39, Nils Gey <list at nilsgey.de> wrote:
> [...]
> > make more music
> > make it public
> > make other people want to use the same tools as you
> [...]
>
> On that note, some stuff I've done for one of my current projects, Kobo II;
> chip themed music and sound effects:
>         http://soundcloud.com/david-olofson

Cool stuff David - even cooler that it was created in Kate with your own
custom synth! Well done - you've maxed out your music geek points! ;)

I'll have to try Kobo II as it looks like fun. Was Namco's Assault an
inspiration?

Through listening to your tracks I discovered Martin Walker writes for and
runs the SoS forums now - I had no idea!

C64 forever!!!