[LAU] new music from Will

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Oct 13 08:09:32 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-12 at 18:29 -0400, Dave forwarded Will's music:
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Solo.ogg

I like the "Zawinul style", but don't like the song's "edge", since
sometimes it tends to "overturn from Zawinul style to an esoteric music
style". Still a lovely song. For my taste a little bit to close to
tootling.
I like Weather Report's "The Orphan", from the vinyl "8:30". The choir
are ten members of "the West Los Angeles Christian Academy Children's
Choir". The ambiance of Zawinul's chord sound is similar to the one of
your lead sound.
Song #55:
http://www.last.fm/music/Weather+Report/+charts?rangetype=week&subtype=tracks
Doesn't work in Germany: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTcisJR7JNw