[LAU] kobo [was: Re: [LAD] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?]

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Sun Oct 14 02:32:06 UTC 2012

On Sunday 14 October 2012, at 03.58.24, david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
> On 10/13/2012 02:02 PM, David Olofson wrote:
> > On Sunday 14 October 2012, at 00.46.21, "Patrick Shirkey"
> >
> > <pshirkey at boosthardware.com>  wrote:
> >> On Sun, October 14, 2012 5:50 am, David Olofson wrote:
> > [...]
>
> Please allow downloads. On my system, it plays to my default sound
> device, which is my (non-functional) built-in sound card. I sent the
> link to a friend to listen and his response was "Won't play."
>
> As a long-ago C64 user, it would be great to hear it!

They were trying to give me the impression it's a Premium feature - but nope;
it appears downloads should be working now! :-)

--
//David Olofson - Consultant, Developer, Artist, Open Source Advocate

.--- Games, examples, libraries, scripting, sound, music, graphics ---.
|   http://consulting.olofson.net          http://olofsonarcade.com   |