[LAU] new music from Will

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Mon Oct 15 19:46:01 UTC 2012

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 02:05:48 +0200 (CEST)
Julien Claassen <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> Hi Will1
>    I love the solo sound! You could have just named it Pixie Dust, instead of
> an uninspired "Solo". :-)
>    the piece reminds me of some 80s quiet synth music or the meditative music
> you sometimes get to hear in sauna. Since it is night just now, it fits very
> well. Beyond that, it's much to content and pieceful for my liking. :-) Still
> nicely played, good flow! Thanks for sharing, even though it seems to be
> slightly challenging right now.
>    Warmly yours
>          Julien

Wooo! I'm back :)
According to my ISP LAU has extreme rules for rejecting e-mail :(

Anyway, thanks to Dave for forwarding this for me, and to everyone who replied.
Yes, Julien, I was expecting you to consider it not miserable enough. LOL

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk