[LAU] users of japa

alexander axeldenstore at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 20:38:30 UTC 2012

On 09/22/12 16:43, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 04:12:09PM +0300, alexander wrote:
>
>> The vertical amplitude scales also doesnt seem to coincide with each
>> other. The left one seem to expand below 0 only and the right one
>> both below and above 0.. what's this all about? choose one and
>> forget the other?
> The left one is for a single signal, the right one for
> when you compare two of them (e.g. A/B, A/X, etc.).
>
> Ciao,

Neat and thank you, I've learned to use japa much more effective now,
it's a killer meassuring tool!. It's a shame it doesnt do phase response
and all those other bits.. I wonder tho if would it be hard to implement
somekind of function to save and name more traces? you can do 4 now but
it's easy to get lost and sometimes storing to the wrong memory is
forcing you to start over :S